viernes, 19 de agosto de 2016

My Autobiography





                                     
The childhood hobbies that most shaped my personality is gaming and sports. It is still a factor today, now I’m more into videogames than ever. I remember the first game that I played when I was five years old. It was Super Mario World for the SNES (Better known as Super Nintendo), and it’s one of the best games ever made. What happened next was amazing, I got Donkey Kong Country for Christmas (And it is also one of the best games of all times). But not all was sunshine and rainbows. I got bullied for my hobby, mainly because my classmates wanted to ‘’grow up quickly’’, so videogames or anime weren’t cool anymore (For them, of course). I remember once, I tried to be a ‘’Cool guy’’ and I hated it, every single second of it because I knew that gaming was my passion, that I loved playing videogames. I wasn’t going to change a thing that I loved for a thing that I didn’t love. Another hobby that I want share, is my passion for sports, it came from videogames (Wow, do you even stop playing for once? lol). My first sport game was NBA JAM (And it is still my favorite) and by playing that game, first I started watching the NBA, then I started playing basketball, and now  my lifelong dream is to become a national basketball player (Who knows, maybe I still have what it takes).  So that is that, I still love gaming, it helped me to overcome bullying, it aided me to know what I want to become in life, and the best of all, I have met new friends! Which is always great. I hope that you like this blog entry and learn a little bit about me.

3 comentarios:

  1. People always want something and then regret it, you can tell because now everyone's really into videogames, which is...eeehhh.
    Anyways, there were a few mistakes I noticed. You shouldn't capitalize words insise a parentheses unless, of course, said word is a name or question. Also remember to use "to" before share! (wanted TO share).
    There wasn't anything else I could find so, great job! I've never seen your writing, so I'm pretty impressed with it!
    PS: everyone knows Pokémon Stadium was the best game. gg.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks! I love feedback, and i will improve those mistakes in the next entry! (i was so hungry, that i ate that to xP).

      PS: Pokemon Stadium minigames were a blast!

      Eliminar
  2. How people change according to what's cool is insane. Back in the days, we were called nerds and got bullied because of what we liked and what we did, now, everyone is playing Pokemon Go and watching anime because is "in". When we were little, being a nerd was the worst, now, people call themselves nerds just to be cool. Isn't it crazy?

    ResponderEliminar